We’ll keep your site properly watered with irrigation tactics that deliver water to the right places at the right times with the right amount. EMI’s irrigation design allows us to specifically tailor your system—protecting your investment, decreasing frequent labor and adding value to your property. We can also evaluate your current system to report efficiency and effectiveness. Each staff member in our irrigation division has certified experience in the design, installation and maintenance of all types of irrigation systems.
Services We Provide
- Consultations to review your site and make recommendations
- Professional, custom irrigation designs to meet site requirements (commercial)
- Efficiency & effectiveness goals with use of the latest technologies We employ a number of environmentally sensitive methods in our work. Click to learn more.
- Evaluations to minimize disruption to existing lawns and plants/beds
- Wetlands management
- Smart Water Systems
- Retrofits & upgrades
- Central Control Systems
- Spring irrigation start-ups
- In-season checkups & maintenance
- Efficiency Evaluations
GREEN CONSERVATION PRACTICES
We use water more intelligently so our practices decrease unnecessary usage. Rain Bird drip irrigation customizes the amount of water delivered to each plant and works efficiently for narrow beds, slopes or sparse planting by eliminating water runoff and over watering.
Weathermatic Smart Line Controller and Weather Station-Controller adjusts the amount of water applied daily based on temperature, humidity, plant type, soil type, sprinkler type, and slope. Our processes also include:
- Working with weather satellites
- Xeriscaping practices (landscaping that reduces or eliminates the need for supplemental irrigation)
- Water-saving irrigation heads
- Drip irrigation when appropriate
- Installing rain sensors
- Utilizing rain gardens to capture water naturally
EMI warranties products and installations for one year. All water services are certified and follow commercial standards of construction for sustainability.
EMI designs systems to minimize irrigation water run-off and to avoid the loss of water on paved surfaces, thus keeping water costs to a minimum.
Irrigation Sales Manager
Irrigation Field Service Manager