EMI is a trusted winter partner. We understand that safety during the harsh winter weather can be a challenging issue. This is why you can expect EMI to respond within an hour to any snow emergency removal need or sanding/salting order. Our team of experts utilizes GPS dispatch technology so that we are able to locate available vehicles at any given time of a request.
We offer a complete package of snow removal service solutions. EMI’s on-site supply of snow removal equipment and materials are readily available to be applied as unsafe winter conditions develop.
Services We Provide
- Roads, Parking Lots, Sidewalks
- Brine Applications (used to prevent snow accumulation)
- Customized plans with quality control managers to ensure all work is up to standards.
- Contract plans provide a detailed description of our procedures, processes and outcome measures that are conducted throughout the life of the contract.
QUALITY & SAFETY ARE OUR PRIORITIES
We work to ensure that all of our winter employees are experienced, qualified and capable of performing the work for any given contract prior to assigning job tasks. Our employees are fully knowledgeable of all safety and environmental requirements associated with the work they perform. It is our job to make sure that all crew members are familiar with potential hazards and keep all our equipment and tools in good condition with regular maintenance checks.
Additionally, our office staff routinely updates all required permits, licenses and authorizations to perform our snow removal services.
WINTER/HOLIDAY DÉCOR AVAILABLE
Contact us to plan beautiful color displays to distinguish your property throughout the holiday season.
- Wreaths, garland, poinsettias and container displays
- Center pieces for unique events/gatherings
- Lighting design (exterior & interior)
- Christmas lighting installation