- Mowing- Seasonal mowing of all your lawn areas. We evaluate turf by season and adjust mowing heights to promote root growth.
- Sidewalk Edging- weekly or bi-weekly edging of sidewalks as needed to give your site crisp, clean and well-maintained look.
- Turf Application (Round 2) – Early summer fertilization/weed control applied.
- Bed Weed Control- Weed control in your landscape beds is very important for a clean, well maintained site. Our maintenance crews ensure that your site is weed free during all growing seasons by hand weeding and applications of herbicidal sprays as needed to keep weeds at bay.
- Integrated Pest Management – Our IPM practices can bypass the use of pesticides using natural effects. IPM is an ecosystem-based strategy that focuses on long-term prevention of pests or their damage through a combination of techniques such as biological control, habitat manipulation, modification of cultural practices, and use of resistant varieties.
- Summer Color- Installation of summer annuals in landscape beds, planters and hanging baskets. Our seasonal color crews are experts in bed preparation and planting of annual color. Our summer displays along with our flower care will produce highlights of color to draw attention to your entry signage, building entrances and leasing centers.
- Irrigation System Startups– Our irrigation technicians will properly start-up your systems, evaluate and trouble-shoot any issues and program your controllers to properly water your lawn and landscape beds for the growing season. Now would be a good time to evaluate your system for smart system controllers as well as water-saving irrigation heads to reduce use of water.
- Brush Mowing – Where areas require less mowing or meadow conditions, we mow these areas as needed to provide a consistent look for the season.
- Flower Care – We provide seasonal flower care of your annual installation. Weekly or bi-weekly maintenance of your flower beds. Weeding, fertilization, dead heading and watering as needed to keep your seasonal color beds fresh and healthy.
- Shrub Pruning (Round 2) – General pruning of all shrubs. Contour, shear or hand prune to remove current season’s growth.
- Pavement Vegetation Control– weekly or bi-weekly herbicidal sprays on your paved surfaces, edges at buildings and curbs.
- Irrigation System Monitoring- We provide seasonal monitoring of your irrigation systems to be sure that it is running at optimal levels. Depending on your needs we will do a mid-season check or checks and run the system to evaluate coverage, adjust irrigation heads and clock adjustments as needed.